Getting to ESAC
The Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport is connected to Madrid centre via underground and bus. The details of the underground and bus lines are available in the airport website:
Free shuttle bus service
There is no public transport to ESAC. The closet bus-stop is 2.5 kms from the entrance. We will provide a shuttle service between Madrid and ESAC.
A bus will shuttle the registered attendees for free between Madrid and ESAC during the two days of the workshop. The meeting point for the bus will be:
Hotel Moncloa Exe
Calle Arcipreste de Hita, 10,
The details of the bus service offered for the workshop are:
- September 24th – 08:10 Departure from Hotel Moncloa EXE, Madrid to ESAC
- September 24th – 19:00 Departure from ESAC to Hotel Moncloa EXE, Madrid
- September 25th – 08:10 Departure from Hotel Moncloa EXE, Madrid to ESAC
A bus service will be also offered at the end of the workshop. The destination will be either the Madrid Airport or Madrid and it will be decided according to the preference indicated by the majority during the registration.
- September 25th – 18:00 Departure from ESAC
Public Bus Service
The public bus service between ESAC and Madrid operates during those times:
- Bus 623 Madrid-ESAC: 07:00 / 08:15 / 16:10 / 16:50
- Bus 623 ESAC-Madrid: 08:25 / 09:30 / 17:00 / 17:50
Getting to ESAC by car
Please have a look here for instructions on how to get to ESAC by car. There are free visitor parking places, no prior reservation is needed.
- Hotel Moncloa Exe Madrid: http://www.exehotels.co.uk/exe-moncloa.html
- Leonardo Hoteles Madrid City Center: https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/leonardo-hotel-madrid-city-center
- NH-hotels in Madrid: https://www.nh-hoteles.es/hoteles/madrid
Other useful links: